Ruapehu Health Ltd general practice requires an enthusiastic and hard working registered nurse, who enjoys a busy and challenging workplace, and wants to be part of a supportive team. This position is part-time and fixed term until June 2019.
- Registered Comprehensive Nurse with a current practicing certificate or Registered General and Obstetric Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years post-registration with clinical experience in secondary or primary health sector
- Triage certificate or triage experience
- Passionate about walking alongside our community and making a difference
- Able to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- A desire to achieve improved health outcomes for clients
- Life skills
Desirable but not essential, as training will be given
- Practice nurse experience
- Current smear taker
- Immunisation certificate
- B4 School trained
- Current CPR certificate
- Medtech trained
Applications close Monday 10th December. Please see the following area profile, job description and application form.