We are looking for a registered nurse who matches our values and vision to improve the wellbeing and lives of our enrolled population; with a particular focus on addressing health inequalities from Maori, Pacific Island and lower socio-economic peoples.
The practice is situated in Raetihi and the clinic hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. This position is 32 hours per week, although may change and potentially include afterhours clinics.
To be successful you will need to:
- Be a registered Comprehensive Nurse with a current practicing certificate
- Have a minimum of two years post registration, with clinical experience in primary health
- Be able to work within a multi-disciplinary team, but also independently when required
- Have excellent time management skills for a busy practice
- Be customer and community focused, culturally responsive and an innovative practitioner
Applications close Monday 19th April 2021 at 5pm and are to be sent to WRHN, as per the application form. For a job description and application form see below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (06) 348 0109. A copy of your resume, a covering letter and completed application form should be submitted.