Gonville Health has been built in the heart of the Gonville community, providing primary health services for families/whanau within the Whanganui District. The general practice is situated in an integrated community centre, which is shared with a pharmacy, library/café and community room; reflecting the aspirations of the community to be a hub of wellbeing.
Gonville Health is seeking applications from qualified, experienced and motivated persons for the key role of Service Manager. This is a full-time permanent position responsible for leading service development, clinical service delivery and business performance.
We are seeking someone who aligns with our values and vision to improve the wellbeing and lives of our enrolled population, and in particular address inequalities in health for Maori, Pasifika and high needs populations.
The successful candidate will;
- Have managerial experience in health care
- Be competent in practice management processes
- Have excellent communication, facilitation and time management skills
- Develop an inclusive workplace culture
- Have excellent computer skills and be familiar with patient management systems
- Oversee financial management
- Be culturally competent
- Be committed to ongoing professional and cultural development; and
- Be committed to delivering care in line with best practice standards within a continuous quality improvement framework.
The successful applicant will be afforded the opportunity to work in a practice which is at the forefront of change in primary health care delivery.
Applications close Thursday 15th April 2021 at 5pm and are to be sent to WRHN, as per the application form. For a job description and application form see below or contact email@example.com or phone (06) 348 0109. A copy of your resume, a covering letter and completed application form should be submitted.