- The Community Based Assessment Centre on the Whanganui Hospital grounds is open Monday to Friday, 8am-4:30pm and Saturday to Sunday, 10am to 3pm.
- This is a drive-in and walk-in service, so you do not need to make an appointment.
- Will assess, swab and provide education and information to people with a cold, cough, sore throat, fever or flu like illness.
- The CBAC is manned by senior nurses, who will assess you and provide support and advice.
- Afterhours phone WAM on (06) 348 1300 or Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
- Note the CBAC is closing early on Friday 26 June at 2:30pm (this is a one off).
Central CBAC Community Update 25 June 2020
Submitted by admin on Thu, 25/06/2020 - 2:47pm